NOTE: The 40 Thieves Hookah Lounge Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) answers all questions regarding our Owner/Operators’ opportunities. The FDD is available in electronic format as a .doc or as a paper copy. The following list of questions is a brief response to typical questions. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between these questions and the FDD, the FDD will control.
5. What does 40 Thieves LLC seek in a prospective Owner/Operator? Prospective Owners/Operators must, at a minimum, have the following qualities:
- Significant work/business experience; we are particularly interested in individuals who have demonstrated successful ownership or management in multiple businesses or departments.
- Individuals who have the drive and ability to grow rapidly with 40 Thieves LLC, the ability to develop and execute a business plan and posses the entrepreneurial spirit and desire to do what it takes 100% to maintain the system.
- Ability to manage finances and a thorough understanding of business and financial systems.
- Commitment to manage day-to-day tasks.
- Willingness to complete 40 Thieves training
- The capability to manage and develop employees to develop exceptional customer service skills.
- An acceptable credit history.
- Sufficient liquid assets (cash) to invest into the business.
6. How much cash do I need to open a 40 Thieves Hookah Lounge? 40 Thieves requires that prospects have a minimum of $40k in cash or liquid assets. Candidates with greater financial resources may be eligible for multiple locations
7. Does 40 Thieves LLC offer financing? NA
8. How much time does it take to complete the training program? The comprehensive workshop takes about 20 hours and can be completed in about a week. The completion of the training program is not based on time but the mastery of day-to-day operations to operate a great Hookah Lounge.